NCAA 07 PSP Stadiums & Uniforms Mod
|USC LA Colesium.|
My NCAA Football 07 PSP Stadiums and Uniforms mod is now available to download in the Files Section!
This mod updates team uniforms, lighting effects, and a dozen stadiums in the game.
The stadiums included are: Florida, Florida St, LSU, Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oregon, Oklahoma, Penn St, USC, Virginia Tech.
These files were originally in NCAA 10 PSP and some have been slightly modified for use in NCAA 07. For example, there are no "snow" effects in NCAA 10, so new snow stadiums had to be created.
To use this mod:
1. Download the zip and extract it somewhere.
2. Download UMDGen for PSP and open it.
3. You'll need to also create or have a NCAA 07 ISO file ready.
4. Open the ISO in UMDGen.
5. Go to the PSP_GAME\USRDIR\DATA\ directory in UMDGen.
6. Drag and drop the contents of the Mod extracted zip into this folder.
7. Save as uncompressed ISO.
Stadium clipping!! This happens in most of the new stadiums. I don't know how to fix this right now and I've tried a bunch of things. But it happens during the stadium introductions, but seems to settle itself down during actual game.
The color palette is sometimes wonky too during introductions.